Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Free DIABETIC SUPPLIES

Good day! This morning, I found this website called www.mydiabetessupply.com advertising Free DIABETIC  SUPPLIES. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever tried this before. Please share your experiences with me/us by posting a comment. Thank you.

I found this bit of information in their site. However, upon clicking the link which supposedly leads to the Free section, I was diverted to another website offering Free Smileys. Disappointing. Anyway, I've manage to post the name of the company who is advertising the Free DIABETES SUPPLIES. Please see below:


QualityHealth is the best rated and fastest growing community for diabetic people, their caregivers and/or loved ones, and health care professionals. If you are one of the millions of Americans suffering from diabetes, you may qualify to receive free diabetic supplies or at little cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment